WBGT Meter with Heat Index - 87784 AZ
The 87784 AZ Wearable WBGT HI Checker can measure the air temperature, globe temperature, heat index temperature and humidity to give heat stress index for using in control of physical activity in hot environment to limit the danger of heat related injuries.
The Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT) was developed as a monitoring basis at US military training camps and became widespread for the use in workplaces and sports situations. The WBGT is a measure of the Heat Stress in direct sunlight.
87784 AZ Wearable WBGT+HI Checker Stroke Prevention Meter features:
- Simultaneously display WBGT, HI, temperature & RH
- For outdoor & indoor heat stress measuring
- Programmable buzzer and red LED danger zone warning
- Audible alarm volume adjustable (75 dB / 60 dB / mute)
- 4 level dangerous level indicator on LCD
- Wearable design with arm strap included
- Display updates every 20 seconds
- WBGT+HI 2 in 1