Electric Vehicle Charging Station EVSE Tester - MACROEVTEST
Multifunction instrument for electrical installation safety testing, power quality analysis and EVSE safety testing
MACROEVTEST is the new HT instrument to perform verification and control of electric car charging stations (EVSE) safety according to IEC / EN 61851-1 and IEC / EN60364-7-722 standards. Being a combined verification instrument, MACROEVTEST also carries out tests on electric systems in compliance with IEC/EN 61557-1 and therefore measurements of continuity of the protection cable, insulation resistance (with calculation of PI and DAR), overall earth resistance, RCDs type B, A and AC tripping time and current, line / fault impedance with calculation of prospective short circuit / fault current, phase sequence and conformity. MACROEVTEST also allows measuring and saving environmental parameters (illuminance, temperature), leakage current and electric quantities such as voltage, current, power factor, power and harmonics on single-phase systems.
MACROEVTEST is provided with the innovative AUTO function: by selecting this function and only setting the value of RCD current, COMBI521 carries out tests of overall earth resistance, RCD tripping time and insulation resistance in a sequence. At the end of the test, the device shows all results with the indication of compliance or non-compliance with the standards with simple OK or NOT OK symbols.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION SAFETY TEST
- AUTOMATIC test (no-trip ground resistance, RCD tripping time, insulation resistance) in a sequence
- Continuity of protective conductors with 200mA
- Insulation resistance up to 1000V, with dielectric absorption ratio D.A.R. and polarization index P.I.
- Polarity test
- Type A, AC, B General and Selective RCD tripping time and current
- Line/Fault impedance, Phase-Phase, Phase-Neutral, Phase-PE (also at high resolution with optional accessory IMP57)
- Coordination of MCBs and fuses
- Global earth resistance
- Phase sequence and conformity measurement
- Measurement of leakage current
- Measurement of electrical parameters in single-phase installations (V, A, W, VAR, VA, PF)
- Measurement of environmental parameters through external probes (HT52/05 and HT53/05)