SPEED418 Earth Resistance and RCD Tester
SPEED418 has been specifically developed to measure Overall earth resistance with no RCD tripping directly at the outlets to be measured.vAnd also for operating tests of RCDs type A, AC General and Selective with tests both in manual and automatic mode in private electric installations.vExtremely simple to use, with setting of parameters via scroll through menu. It has no mechanical commuters and it is therefore more solid in structure.vThe device is provided with an internal memory for saving measurements. And with an optical/USB interface for transferring measured data onto the PC. At the end of the test, the device shows all results with the indication of compliance or non-compliance with the standards with simple symbols OK or NOT OK.
- Measuring range of verifiable rated currents :10,30,100,300,500,650,1000mA
- Tripping time of type A, AC General and Selective RCDs
- Ramp test for tipping current of RCDs type A, AC General and Selective
- Non-trip earth resistance
- Loop/Line impedance, Phase-Phase, Phase-Neutral, Phase-PE
- Contact voltage