Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge ADL-UT20
Ultrasonic thickness gauge ADL-UT20 can work with any separately combined transducers operating at frequencies from 2.5 MHz to 10 MHz, their use provides high reliability of results in laboratory, workshop and field conditions. This device is implemented on a modern electronic base, equipped with a bright color screen and builtin memory for storing settings, characteristics of results.
The ADL UT-20 ultrasonic thickness gauge is often used to quick measurement the thickness of metal and non-metal products such as: sheets, tanks, pipes, pipelines, bridge, hull, transport and other structures, during their operation to determine the corrosion state or after their manufacture.
Widely applicable to energy, metallurgical, machine building, shipbuilding, transport and other industrial enterprises.
Features of ultrasonic thickness gauge ADL UT-20:
- high sensitivity;
- convenience in work;
- intuitively simple interface;
- the possibility of manual and automatic sensitivity adjustment;
- measuring range from 0.8 to 300 mm;
- the ability to connect any number of converters;
- bright color screen;
- possibility of recording measurement results and data transfer to a computer;
- large memory with over 5000 measurements;
- built-in Li-on battery provides up to 8-9 hours of operation.