PQA819 Three-phase Power Quality Analyzer
PQA820 is the innovative proposal by HT to easily analyze all involved components on a three-phase or single-phase electric system.
When designing them, HT has taken particular care of three aspects:
- PQA820 do not need to be set. They simply need to be connected, started and they respectively record 383 and 44 quantities simultaneously.
- They are provided with a comfortable IP65 case, which allows working in any kind of environment.
- When recording has finished the devices are capable of transferring all data onto a tablet, smart phone or PC through Wi-Fi
Further to the Wi-Fi connection, PQA devices are provided with USB connection for transferring data via cable to the PC through the provided Top View software.
They do not need any batteries since they are auto power-supplied from the mains they are analyzing. The internal battery is automatically recharged by the input voltage. It will provide the necessary energy to go on recording in case power supply is interrupted.
To make the most of the technology used by PQA820 and PQA819 we recommend using the HTanalysis App (available for free download on AppStore and Google Play) on a tablet or smart phone.
- Phase to Neutral and Phase to Phase voltages
- Voltage anomalies (sags, swells, breaks)
- Voltage unbalance-Phase currents, neutral current
- Voltage and current harmonics
- Phase and Total Active, Reactive, Apparent power
- Phase and Total Power factor
- Phase and Total Active energy Reactive energy
- All channels concerning Powers, Pf and Harmonics are automatically managed as generated and consumed
Everything can then be shared on HT Cloud, the web database created by HT to archive recordings and share them quickly with anyone around the world.