HANDHELD ODOR METERS OMX - ADM
Accurately measure smells and odors with a Kanomax Handheld Odor Meter - OMX- ADM Whether you need to perform odor testing for residential or commercial buildings, Kanomax handheld odor meters are designed to fit your needs. HANDHELD ODOR METERS OMX - ADM / Kanomax handheld odor meter OMX - ADM are ideal for “before and after” applications, such as air purification and cleaning service. Their real-time sampling mode displays odor changes continuously. Memory sampling mode saves data based on the selected sampling rate (up to 32732 data, 511 files). Battery operates with 7 hrs continuous usage.
- These handheld odor meters are ideal for “before and after” applications, such as air purification and cleaning service.
- Their real-time sampling mode displays odor change continuously.
- Memory sampling mode saves data based on the selected sampling rate (up to 32732 data, 511 files).
- Battery operates with 7 hrs continuous usage
- Indicates the relative strength and odor classification numerically by comparing odor gas and purified air
- DPS (Data Processing Software) allows the user to view data graphically while monitoring
- Features an intake separate from the exhaust port to ensure accurate reading.
- Hand held odor meter is the most popular, simplified tool for odor analysis. Which indicates relative strength & odor classification numerically by comparing the odor gas & purified air.
- The instrument kit includes OMX-ADM Base Unit, Suction Nozzle, AC Adaptor, ‘AA’ Alkaline Battery, USB Connection Cable, Air Purifying Unit, Activated Carbon (50cc/bag), Replacement Filter for Air Purifying Unit, Replacement Filter for Suction Nozzle, Operation Manual.
Other models are also available in the market they are:
- OMX-TDM which is used for TVOC measurement for monitoring IAQ condition.
- OMX-SRM which is used measuring and finds odor source at factories, incinerator plants, or effluent treatment facilities, etc.