Duct Air Leakage Tester - DALT 6900
Duct Air Leakage Tester - DALT 6900 for commercial duct systems. It’s designed to be simple to use, accurate, and extremely convenient. The instrument provides step-by-step test configuration and automated leakage testing based on the SMACNA HVAC Air Duct Leakage Test Manual, and is accurate to ±2.5% of reading. Though built tough with an on-board, powerful motor, the DALT 6900 is very easy to transport on its pneumatic tires and leaves little to no footprint on the job site.
The instrument requires very little training due to the easy-to-follow, full color HD touch screen display through which the user can follow the step-by-step process and select from multiple choice configuration options. The touch screen also allows the user to quickly toggle between measurement unit outputs like Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature units to m3/s, CFM, l/s, or m3/h airflow units. Keeping further in line with simplicity, this duct air leakage tester does not require the use of orifice plates, which decreases the time required conduct a test as well as the room for error. All of the parts that are needed for the leakage tests are already included with the unit, therefore the user will not have to research and order different pieces for different projects. The only choice to be made is between the flow grid and the low-flow nozzle, which are both included and attached to the unit with professional grade, stainless steel cam locks.
- Easy transport to the job with a small footprint and pneumatic tires allow for smooth movement
- Step-by-step test configuration and automated leakage testing based on the SMACNA Test Manual Capable of both positive and negative duct leakage testing
- Our Duct Air Leakage Tester (DALT 6900), delivers the most accurate test results in either POSITIVE or NEGATIVE setting while delivering ±10 inches of water gauge pressure in the duct.
- Accurate to ±2.5% of READING of volume flow
- Stores data that can be downloaded easily to a USB flash drive for report generation from the commissioning engineer to the building owner or signing authority
- Engineered with the end-user’s perspective ensuring that it does what you need it to do and comes standard with a calibration* certificate.
- The instrument is designed for easy transport to the job with a small footprint and fits thru roof hatches 21″x 20″
- Order it with the optional Heavy Duty Construction Cover