Thermography Camera Hikmicro B20
HIKMICRO HM-TP52-3AQF/W-B20 is designed for temperature measurement to find invisible faults. It’s equipped with a 256
× 192 resolution HIKMICRO thermal detector and 2MP optical detector. The thermography ranges from -20°C to 550°C (-4°F
to 1022°F). Which meets most situation. It helps the staff to quickly find the fault according to accurate temperature
measurement of high temperature targets in the environment. Meanwhile it provides assistant decision and ensure safety.
The device is mainly applied to various industries, such as building, HVAC, and auto industry.
- Thermal resolution: 256 × 192 (49,152 pixels)
- NETD : < 40mK (@ 25 °C,F#=1.0)
- Temperature measurement range : -20 °C – 550 °C (-4°F~1022°F）
- Accuracy: Max (±2°C/3.6°F, ±2%), for ambient temperature 15°C to 35°C (59°F to 95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F)
- Measurement Presets: Center spot, Hot spot, Cold spot, User Preset Point/Line/Area
- 25 Hz image frequency
- 3.2’’ LCD touch screen display