TE-350P - Dry Block Calibrators
The TE-350P calibrators are the best value for money positive dry blocks on the market offering funcionalities only found on high-end models of competitors. With his embedded documenting controller/calibrator, the TE-dry block controls temperature over an insert in order to calibrate automatically and with programmed cycles, thermocouples, thermoresistances, thermoswitches, etc.It incorporates the function of a dry block, a standard thermometer and a calibrator for the measurement of signals generated by the thermocouples, thermoresistances and transmitters eliminating the need of a second calibrator and a computer to do your work.
Common Features of our TE Economic Series
- Liquid Cristal Display - LCD
- Electrical Power Supply: 115 or 230 Vac, 50/60 Hz.
- Unit/Temperature Scales: ºC, ºF, IPTS-68 or ITS-90, user selectable.
- Serial Communication: Modbus® RTU Protocol (RS-232/RS-485).
- Input Thermocouple:
- J, K,T, N, L: ± 0.2 ºC @ 660 ºC / E: ± 0.1 ºC @ 660 ºC / R, S: ± 0.7 ºC @ 660 ºC (only TE-1200P model).
- CJC Accuracy: ± 0.2 ºC.
- Input RTD: 2, 3, 4 Wires / Pt-100, Pt-1000, Cu-10, Ni-100 / ± 0.1 ºC.
- Input Current: -1 to 24.5 mA, ± 0.02% FS.
- Transmitter Power Supply: 24 Vdc regulated.