Hot Wire Anemometer with Telescopic Articulating Probe 6036
The Anemomaster™ Professional sports built-in data logging capability and includes a communication cable that connects the instrument to a PC for simple, convenient transfers of data into an organized spreadsheet. The improved articulating probe flexes to collect measurements in hard-to-reach areas. Despite the versatile flexibility of the probe, it is also extremely durable and will last for many years regardless of the amount of usage. Taking traverse measurements at ceiling ducts and other places with limited accessibility is simplified with this extremely accurate hot-wire anemometer.
- Simultaneously measures and displays air velocity and air temperature.
- Telescopic articulating probe makes it easy to take measurements at ceiling ducts and other hard to reach places.
- Data-logging function with storage capacity of up to 1500 records, which allows users to work longer before pausing to upload data to a PC.
- Equipped with an automatic atmospheric pressure compensation function.
- USB connection, easy to upload to your PC or laptop.
- Highly Visible black-lit display.
- Make sure you order it with the OPTIONAL OSHA APPROVED Hands-Free Case.