Handheld Tachometer PCE-T 238
The tachometer PCE-T 238 is a battery-powered hand-held device that allows mobile use. The handheld tachometer can perform a contact measurement as well as a non-contact measurement. It is also possible to perform a measurement of the surface velocity. The handheld tachometer allows a measurement of up to 99,999 revolutions per minute. This measuring range is possible with contactless measurements with the optical tachometer. With the contact measurement, values up to 19,999 revolutions per minute can be determined, and the measurement of the surface speed offers the possibility of determining speeds of up to 1999.9 meters per minute. Such measurements can be started directly with the tachometer and do not require much preparation.
The user does not have to pay attention to the direction of rotation when using the tachometer, as this device works independently. Thus, it is suitable for use in the care and maintenance of machines. Non-contact measurement also makes it possible to check the speed of hard-to-reach components.
- Non-contact measurement via a laser
- Contact measurement of m/min via surface wheel
- Robust ABS plastic housing
- With different rubberized measuring tips (cone shape and funnel shape)
- Checking the speed of hard to reach components possible
- Independent of rotation direction
- Running speed