Radiodetection Cable Avoidance Tool CAT4
Radiodetection’s C.A.T4 Cable Avoidance Tools designed to provide operators with locators that are both simple to operate and offer a range of options and features to improve survey speed and accuracy.
- Simultaneous dual frequency helps locating Small Diameter cables.
- Dynamic Overvoltage Protection enable the locator to operate in electrically noisy areas.
- Avoidance mode, speeds the survey by searching for Power, Radio and Genny signals simultaneously.
As a safety critical tool the C.A.T4 range also offers a number of features designed to support safe working and help to drive utility strike rates down.
- StrikeAlert warns of the presence of shallow cables.
- SWING Warning, warns the user of incorrect tracing techniques.
- Built in Data logging and GPS/GNSS receiver enables usage and location analysis and reporting.
- Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity to Android and iOS devices.
- Service Due indicator and CalSafe help preventing usage of the instruments beyond the calibration due date.