T-30NIR - Infrared Calibrator
- Generates temperatures from -30 °C to 150 °C.
- Very practical to use, facilitates calibration.
- It can be used with external reference thermometer.
- Includes a front cover and a connection for dry air blowing on the target edges which prevents the ice formation.
- Large target of 80 millimeters.
- Ideal for the test and calibration of most infrared thermometers available in the industry.
- High accuracy: 0.4 °C with internal sensor and 0.1°C with external sensor.
- Excellent temperature uniformity on the whole target surface.
- Emissivity of 0.98 ± 0.01 for a wavelength from 8 µm to 14 µm.
- Quickly reaches the selected temperatures.
- Temperature stability: 0.1 °C.
- Configurable readings in °C or °F.
- Sakuma-Hattori Emissivity compensation.
- Bluetooth Interface.