2 Channel Digital Thermometer Datalogger T422
T422 is an instrument used to measure temperature by applying the principle of thermocouple temperature measurement. This instrument uses a cyclic measurement technology, so the sampling rate is still 2 times per second under the condition of dual-channel simultaneous measurement and low power consumption. Thanks to the high-precision circuit principle and high-precision reference source inside the instrument, coupled with accurate factory calibration, the resolution of the instrument reaches 0.01℃, and the factory precision reaches ±(0.3%|t|+0.40)℃.
T422 can support two channels to measure temperature at the same time, the temperature difference of the two channels can be displayed in dual channel mode, and the temperature change curve can be displayed in single channel mode. This instrument also opens the point calibration function for users, and the accurate calibration of multiple points can greatly improve the measurement accuracy of the whole machine (system composed of host and probe). This instrument supports the most commonly used K, T and J thermocouple probes. This compatibility with multiple types of probes expands the application fields of the instrument.
T422 can record all the data during temperature measurement. The files generated by the recording can be viewed directly on this machine or on any device that supports reading U disk.
T422 also uses data space separation technology, so it can export files in a variety of different formats. The most important thing is that the files stored in the instrument can be restored and transferred to other devices at any time. This backup measure effectively reduces the risk of accidental data loss by users.
- 32-bit high-speed low-power MCU
- Dual channel
- K, T and J type thermocouples supported
- Resolution up to 0.01℃
- Factory accuracy ±(0.3%|t|+0.40)℃
- Accuracy up to ±0.1℃ after point calibration
- Measuring range -200~1370℃
- Temperature difference value between two channels displayable
- Display temperature graph
- Over-limit alarm function
- Maximum, minimum and average data displayable
- Sample rate 2 times/sec
- 20000 groups of temperature data recordable
- 4 kinds of format files generated
- Support multiple power solutions
- Large dot matrix LCD screen, high-quality backlight