dpm TT 550 S Micromanometer 0.01 pa Resolution
dpm TT 550 S Micromanometer 0.01 pa Resolution is a high resolution instrument with its unique differential capacitance transducers and programmable auto zero facility stores up to three Pitot Tube factors, up to four duct settings and a maximum of 2500 readings. A choice of 16 models is available with options for pressure and air velocity ranges, in landscape or portrait orientation, and with dry cell or rechargeable batteries. The TT 550S model measures pressure in Pa, and air velocity in m/sec. The resolution of this micromanometer is 0.01 Pa. Please see the data sheet for full details.The dpm range of handheld auto-zeroing Micromanometers are renowned in the HVAC, aerodynamics, clean room, wind tunnel & other industries low pressure measurements are critical.These series is having an auto-zeroing facility enabling readings free from any internal electronic drift. Velocity and volume readings are obtained when connected to a pitot tube, flow grid dampers, orifice plates, VAV boxes or a dpm ANE etc. The instrument can be used in ideal conditions.
- Powerful meter provides differential and static pressure, air velocity and flow readings
- Convenient colored hoses help proper interpretation of pressure reading
- Easy to use without sacrificing performance
- Bright, backlit display for clear viewing in all environments
- User-defined duct shape and size for maximum airflow accuracy