Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge NOVOTEST UT-1M-IP
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge NOVOTEST UT-1M-IP is a special version of ultrasonic thickness gauge, it is designed to measure the thickness of various materials and products for one-way access in difficult climatic conditions – in dusty rooms, in high humidity, in the rain – when the use of a conventional ultrasonic thickness gauge is impossible.It is used to control the thickness of materials such as glass, metals and alloys, polymers, plastic and many others. Objects can be pipes, rolled products, structures, products and parts for various purposes and shapes.
- Unique protection from dust and moisture, with a degree of dust-moisture protection IP65.
- Unprecedented autonomy of the device – increased up to 200 hours continuous operation time
- Select the type of probe through single button
- Preset velocity of ultrasound
- Graphical display with backlight
- Compensation of probe delay
- Saved data can be transmit to PC
- Mapping the presence of acoustic coupling on the graphic display
- Wide choice of UT probes with preset settings in the device