Gloss Meter PCE-GM 60Plus
The gloss tester PCE-GM 60Plus is a measuring device for the determination of gloss on different materials. During the measurement, the gloss tester picks up the reflection of emitted light. The light is emitted directly by the gloss tester. Part of the light is then reflected off the surface to be measured and part of the light is absorbed by the surface. Thanks to the reflected light, the gloss tester then calculates the degree of gloss and displays it clearly on the TFT display.
The gloss tester is used in areas where it is essential that individual products always have the same appearance and texture and properties. In this way, complaints and associated costs are avoided. In addition, the external reputation of companies with consistent quality and consistent products is respected or improved. Thus, the gloss tester PCE-GM 60Plus can assist you.
– 60° measuring geometry
– 3.5″ TFT touchscreen display
– Built-in rechargeable battery
– Quick 0.5 second measuring time
– 0 … 200 GU gloss measurement range
– Measuring accuracy ±1.5 GU
– Self-calibration possible using included calibration plate
– Chromaticity fulfills CIE 1931 2° under a CIE illuminant C
– Reflective gloss measurement per ISO 2813, GB/T 9754, ASTM D523 and ASTM D2457 standards
– Light source: D65
– Wave length: 400-700 nm