Heat Stress Monitor - 87785 AZ
The Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT) is a composite temperature used to estimate the effect of temperature, humidity, wind speed and solar radiation on humans.
The 87785 AZ Portable WBGT Anemometer has the wind cup to measure the wind speed from all direction. And the wind speed value makes your WBGT value closer to the real climate thermo impact. There is a tripod hole on the bottle of device. User could use the tripod to hold the device vertically for long term use. It also could measure the air temperature (TA), globe temperature (TG), and humidity to give heat stress index for using in control of physical activity in hot environment to limit the danger of heat-related injuries.
- To check Indoor/Outdoor WBGT, TA/TG, Wind speed and humidity
- Direct measurement of the radiation effect with a 75 mm brass black ball for globe temperature
- Adjustable and audible WBGT alarm threshold monitoring
- Sensor protecting mechanism with dust filter to get accurate reading and extend sensor life time
- Green/Yellow/Red 3 color backlights as WBGT condition reminder
- Easy-to-read big LCD display with 6 dust proof rubber keys
- 360 degree wind direction cup type anemometer to measure wind speed
- Temperature/Wind speed unit switchable