Heat Stress Meter WBGT Datalogger - 87786 AZ
The Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT) is a composite temperature used to estimate the effect of temperature, humidity, wind speed and solar radiation on humans.
The Handy 87786 AZ WBGT Data Logger could measure air temperature, globe temperature, and humidity to give heat stress index for using in control of physical activity in hot environment to limit the danger of heat-related injuries.
The 87786 AZ Portable WBGT Data Logger can show the different backlight color to distinguish the different temperature value/level. There are 4 kinds of WBGT indicator as follows,
1. Green back light: 26.7~29.4℃
2. Yellow back light: 29.4~31℃
3. Red back light: 31~32℃
4. Red Flashing back light: above 32.2℃
So the 87786 AZ Portable WBGT Data Logger could be the best tool for monitoring the outdoor activities and Prevent people to get Heat Stroke.
87786 AZ Portable WBGT Data Logger features:
* Simultaneously display WBGT, temperature & humidity
* Check Indoor/Outdoor WBGT, TA/TG & Humidity
* Plug & Play. Software and USB driver are not required
* Generate csv report without additional PC software
* Backlight indicator function (Green,yellow, red, flashing red) as WBGT condition reminder
* Easy-to-read big LCD display with 6 dust proof rubber keys
* 75 mm black metal ball to measure globe temperature
* Temperature unit ℃/℉ switchable