UV Light Meter UVA/UVB 850009
Accurately measure UVA and UVB
UV light intensity appears on the large backlit display in either µW or mW/cm² while the small lower display simultaneously shows minimum, maximum, average and recorded data. Up to 20 data points can be recorded automatically at a variety of intervals.
Features zero point reset, hold, and indicates when the battery is low. Comes in a protective hard foam lined carrying case complete with a UV probe, tripod screw, magnetic mount and a 9V battery. Measures long and medium wave UV-A/B for applications such as forensics, chromatography, electrophoresis and dermatology.
- Measure damaging UV (ultraviolet) light in the environment and museums.
- UV degradation studies in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, semiconductor, printing, window tinting, and other industries.
- Laboratory chromatography, electrophoresis and forensics.
- Test UV sterilization and dermatology lamps in hospitals.
- 5 Year Warranty, CE, RoHS.